Thursday, August 29, 2013

And so it begins


So I been struggling over the color scheme of mr Ret army and I have gone back and forth between loads of color schemes.
I been looking at armies painted way over my level and discouraging myself before I even began






This is my first attempt at a paint scheme, I liked it a little but it was not what I wanted, I like blue and tan but I wanted more of a the desert theme. The nicely painted theme above is above what I can do but I really liked it so I decided to something similar but at a level I can do. So I settled on the paint below, its no where near done but the jack's left shoulder pad shows the colors I am planning on using. I think I will attempt to paint the glowing blue glow effect.






I will post more updates as I get the model painted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment